"Experience is not expensive.....it's priceless!!!!"
12000 North Washington Street
|Featured Harvest Realty Property #|
Harvest Realty can provide you with a full line of Real Estate Services:
- Property Management
- New Home Sales
Selling A Home
- We will provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of the homes in your area to determine the correct price of your home.
- Your home will immediately be put into the Colorado Multiple Listing Service (MLS) computer for other Realtors to gain access to your properties. Your home will be marketed on the internet through various sites.
- We will notify all of our buyers to determine if there is a match for your property using computerized prospect matching.
- We will provide a yard sign on your property.
- We will advise you on how to best prepare your home for showing. You will be kept up to date on the state of the market, the sale of similar properties, and any other factors that may affect the progress of your sale.
- If need be, we will also conduct open houses to enable a buyer to view your home.
- Most importantly, we will keep you updated regarding the progress of the sale of your home.
Buying a Home
- To help you find a home, our experienced agents will ask you a few direct questions to help determine the style, price, amenities and location of your dream home.
- You may fill out our Pre-Qualification Form to let us better serve you.
- We will assist you in finding a lender who can offer you financing options which best fit your needs. With all the different scenarios available, our agents will be able to discuss the various options available.
- We will search the MLS computer according to the criteria you have specified. We will inform you of all properties available through this service.
- We will also provide you with all the necessary information on taxes, schools and local shopping areas.
- Our agents will give you a complete estimate on closing fees and escrow costs and will assist you in obtaining all documents necessary for a successful settlement.
- You will also receive professional explanation of all documents.
New Home Sales
Before purchasing a new home from a builder, you might want to consider using Harvest Realty to assist you. Here's why:
- No cost to you.
- The sales price of the home is the same whether you use a realtor or not.
- You will have a professional representing you and your interests.
- Your realtor will follow your package from the contract to the closing.
- If you want a realtor to work for you, never visit the builder's sales office for the first time by yourself. Your realtor must be with you, to register you with the sales office.